Extracting strong acids
WAX sorbent is composed of monodisperse microporous polystyrene-divinylbenzene resin particles grafted with amine functional groups. This polymeric mixed-mode sorbent features reversed-phase and weak anion exchange retention mechanisms, allowing for superb retention for strong acids.
- Superb retention for strong acids
- Predictable single retention mechanism
- Stable from pH 1 to 14, compatible with common solvents
Surface area: 600 m2/g
Particle size: 40 μm
Pore size: 300 Å
- Analysis of strong acids drugs in biological matrices
- Determination of strongly acidic pollutants such as perfluorinated carboxylic acids in environment and water
- New drug discover
WAX SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies