Extracting polar compounds
Silica is an unbounded silica gel sorbent. It has the strongest polarity among all normal phase sorbents, able to retain polar compounds in samples, particularly compounds with similar structures.
- Very strong retention for polar compounds
- High sample loadability
- Capable of separating compounds with very similar structures
Surface area: 480 m2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 70 Å
- Analysis of drugs, poisons, pollutants and their metabolites in biological matrices
- Separation of biomolecules such lipids, antibiotics, bile acids and saccharides
- Determination of mycotoxins such as fumonisins in foods
- Determination of preservatives in cosmetics and skin care products
Silica SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies