Extracting basic compounds
SCX is a silica-based strong cation exchanger. Its pheylsulfonic acid ligand engenders strong cation exchange capacity, while the benzene ring gives rise to additional non-polar interactions. SCX is able to extract positively charged basic compounds such as amines.
- Low pKa, enabling strong interaction with basic compounds
- Electrical charge of sulfonic acid changeable by adjusting pH of eluent, ensuing convenient eluting
Surface area: 510 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 70 Å
- Determination of residual pesticides / veterinary drugs in foodstuff, such as macrolides
- Determination of illicit drugs, such as amphetamine
- Analysis of drugs and drug metabolites in biological matrices
SCX SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies