QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe), a sample preparation method proposed by Michelangelo Anastassiades and co-workers in 2003, has been adopted as official procedures for multiresidual pesticide monitoring in Europe, the U.S. and China.
- Satisfactory recoveries for a wide variety of pesticides in many food matrices
- Streamlined procedure with few simple steps, lowering potential for errors
- Minimal organic solvent usage, safer for analysts and environment-friendly
- Saving time and cost significantly
New Impact Technologies provides QuEChERS kits dedicated for most common methods:
- NY/T 1380-2007 Determination of 51 Pesticides Residues in Fruits and Vegetables GC-MS
- EN 15662 Foods of plant origin - Determination of pesticide residues using GC-MS and/or LC-MS/MS following acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and clean-up by dispersive SPE - QuEChERS-method
- AOAC Official Method 2007.01 Pesticide Residues in Foods by Acetonitrile Extraction and Partitioning with Magnesium Sulfate
QuEChERS Kits for NY/T Method
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies