PSA sorbent is similar to NH2 sorbent, offering both normal phase and anion exchange retention mechanisms. Owing to the existence of primary and secondary amino groups (with pKa values 10.1 and 10.9, respectively), PSA has higher ion exchange capabilities and strong hydrogen bonding.
Additionally, PSA is able to form chelate complexes with some metal ions and thus can be used to enrich them.
- Higher capability than NH2 sorbent
- Effectively removing interferences in food samples
Carbon content: 8%
Surface area: 500 m 2/g
Particle size: 50 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Determination of sedatives in body fluids
- Removal of interferences such as fatty acids, organic acids, pigments, sugars and metal ions
- NY/T 468-2006 Determination of residual clenbuterol in animal tissues gas chromatography/mass spectrometry
PSA SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies