PRS is for extracting weak bases in biological fluids. PRS Iis a strong cation exchange sorbent with excellent retention for weakly basic compounds.
- High recoveries for pyridinic compounds
- Simple retention mechanism, no non-polar interactions
Carbon content: 4.5%
Surface area: 310 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Determination of drugs and their metabolites in biological fluids
- Determination of basic pollutants such as malachite green，gentian violet, tetrodotoxin and methylene blue
- NY/T 1756-2012 Determination of malachite green in feeds
- GB/T 20361-2006 Determination of malachite green and gentian violet residues in fishery products - High performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detector
PRS SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies