NH 2 sorbent is composed of aminopropyl-bonded silica gel. It retains analytes via strongly polar interactions in organic solutions and via weak anion exchange in aqueous solutions.
- Retaining compounds in normal phase or anion exchange mode
- Capable of cleaning up biological samples with complicated matrix components
Carbon content: 4.5%
Surface area: 200 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Removal of negatively charged species such as sulfuric acids
- Determination of drugs and their metabolites such as β2-adrenergic agonists and salicylic acid in biological fluids (blood and urine)
- Determination of macrolide residues in foods and water
- NY/T 761-2008 Pesticide multiresidue sceen methods for determination of organophosphorus pesticides, organochlorine pesticides, pyrethroid pesticides and carbamate pesticedes in vegetables and fruits
NH2 SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies