Extracting basic compounds
MCX sorbent is composed of monodisperse polystyrene-divinylbenzene resin particles grafted with aromatic sulfonic acid groups. This polymeric mixed-mode sorbent features reversed-phase and strong cation exchange retention mechanisms, allowing for superb retention for basic compounds.
- Superb retention for basic compounds
- High surface area, high ion exchange capacity
- Stable from pH 1 to 14, compatible with common solvents
Surface area: 600 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 μm
Pore size: 60 Å
- Determination of residual pesticide / veterinary drugs in foodstuff, such as clenbuterol
- Analysis of drugs and drug metabolites in biological matrices
- GB/T 22388-2008 Determination of melamine in raw milk and dairy products
- GB 29694-2013 National Food Safety Standard - Determination of Residual 13 Types of Sulfonamides in Animal Food - High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- GB/T 22286-2008 Determination of beta-Agonists residues in foodstuff of animal origin - Liquid chromatography with tandem-mass spectrometric method
MCX SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies