Extracting multiresidual pesticides
Pesticide grade Florisil is a selective adsorbent comprised of synthetic magnesium-silica gel activated at 675 ˚C. It’s strongly polar, extremely active, highly porous and able to retain low to moderate polar compounds such as chlorine-, nitrogen- and phosphorus-containing pesticides.
In analysis of multiresidual pesticides, Florisil has proven to be an effective, low-cost choice, and adopted in the U.S. EPA method 608 and China NY/T method 761.
- Good retention for most pesticides
- Suitable for viscous samples
Particle size: 150-250 μm
- Determination of chlorine-, nitrogen- and phosphorus-containing pesticides in foods.
- Determination of mycotoxins in foods.
- EPA 608 Organochlorine Pesticides and PCBs by GC/HSD
- NY/T 761 Pesticide multiresidue sceen methods for determination of organophosphorus pesticides, organochlorine pesticides, pyrethroid pesticides and carbamate pesticedes in vegetables and fruits
- NY/T 1720-2009 Determination of Seven Benzoylurea Pesticides Residues in Fruits and Vegetables by HPLC
- SN/T 0134-2010 Determination for pesticide residues of 12 kinds of carbamates including oxamyl in foods for import and export. LC-MS/MS method
Florisil SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies