Extracting polar and non-polar compounds, enriching metal ions
CN is a cyanopropyl bonded silica sorbent, weakly hydrophobic, used as normal phase or reversed phase. It is able to extract apolar or weakly polar acids, neutrals and bases from aqueous solutions when used as a reversed phase sorbent. It is also able to extract polar compounds from nonpolar organic solutions when used as a normal phase sorbent. Besides, cyanopropyl is a ligand that can be used to enrich some metal ions.CN sorbent will be a better choice to extract strongly hydrophobic compounds which may bind to C18 sorbent irreversibly.
- Compatible with biological matrices
- Polarity adjustable by changing ratio of solvents
Carbon content: 5.8%
Surface area: 280 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Analysis of drugs and drug metabolites (such as steroids) in biological fluids
- Determination of residual pesticides / veterinary drugs in food and milk
- Determination of oil pollutants and pesticides in environmental samples
CN SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies