Extracting herbicides in drinking water
Carb-GCB is composed of sheet-like, nonporous graphitized carbon black with aromatic six-member ring structure and positive charges. It has reversed phase and ion exchange retention mechanisms, retaining non-polar compounds, such as organochlorine pesticides, as well as polar compounds, such as surfactants.Owing to its sheet-like, nonporous structure, Carb-GCB enables higher extraction speed and capability than silica-based sorbents.
- Higher extraction speed and capability
- Suitable for large volume samples
Surface area: 100-250 m 2/g
Particle size: 100-300 mesh
- Removal of pigments in vegetables and fruits.
- Determination of organochlorine pesticides, ethyl carbamate, alkaloids and mycotoxins in water, beverages, vegetables and seafood
- EPA Method 523: Determination of Triazine Pesticides and their Degradates in DrinkingWater by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- EPA Method 535: Measurement of Chloracetanilide and Other Acetamide Herbicide Degradates in Drinking Water by Solid Phase Extraction and Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS)
Carb-GCB SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies