Cleanup of samples in multiresidual pesticide analysis
Carb-GCB/PSA is a sorbent similar to Carb-GCB/NH 2 and suitable for cleaning samples up in multiresidual pesticide analysis.
Due to its additional secondary amino groups, PSA has higher ion exchange capability and ability to chelate some metal ions, thus providing Carb-GCB/PSA with unique selectivity different from Carb-GCB/NH 2..
- Ultrathin frit between two sorbent layers promising uniform flow
- Capable of removing interferences as thoroughly as possible
- Higher capability than Carb-GCB/NH2
Specifications for Carb-GCB:
Surface area: 100-250 m 2/g
Particle size: 100-300 mesh
Specifications for PSA:
Carbon content: 8%
Surface area: 500 m 2/g
Particle size: 50 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Analysis of multiresidual pesticides in foods
- Determination of residual neonicotinoid pesticides in soil, fruit and wine samples
Carb-GCB/PSA SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies