Extracting non-polar compounds
C8 sorbent is composed of octyl-bounded silica gel particles and retains non-polar compounds by hydrophobic interactions.Compared with C18, C8 has shorter carbon chains and moderate hydrophobicity, thus makes an alternative for extracting compounds that is strongly retained by C18 sorbent.
- Moderate hydrophobicity
- Capable of extracting compounds strongly retained by C18
Carbon content: 9%
Surface area: 280 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Extraction of hydrophilic and lipophilic vitamins in plasma
- Determination of residual hormones in meat
- Determination of residual pesticides in waste
- Desalting of biological macromolecules
C8 SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies