Extracting polar and non-polar compounds
C18N sorbent is composed of octadecyl-bounded silica gel particles. In addition to strong retention for non-polar compounds by hydrophobic interactions, it provide additional retention for basic compounds due to residual silanols. C18N is a general-purpose sorbent capable of retaining both polar and non-polar compounds.
- High carbon content
- Abundant residual silanols
- General-purpose sorbent
Carbon content: 17%
Surface area: 300 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Determination of organic pollutants such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in soils
- Determination of pesticides and veterinary drugs such as antibiotics in foods
- Analysis of pigments and saccharides in food
- Desalting of aqueous solutions before ion exchange
C18N SPE Cartridges
Welcome to New Impact Technologies. In order for us to meet your needs as precisely as possible, please call or email us directly. Our sales represents will reply you by phone or by email as soon as possible. Thanks again for your interest in our products.
Contacts ：New Impact Technologies